The course is structured to address current maternal medicine issues across all medical subspecialties with specific relevance to obstetrics.
It is recognize for the theoretical component of the “Maternal Medicine” ATSM. The course will also be of value to clinicians with a maternal medicine and high-risk obstetrics practice.
The course has a format of lectures and breakout group work to address topical maternal medicine issues.
- Course format will allow interaction with a wide range of internationally renowned speakers
- This meeting is suitable for the theoretical component of the ‘Maternal Medicine’ ATSM
Who should attend?
- All Clinicians in Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- All Trainees and Consultant in Anaesthesia with an interest in Maternal Health / Maternal Critical Care
- Those who are registered, or who plan to register for the ‘Maternal Medicine’ ATSM
- Consultants with a maternal medicine/high-risk obstetric practice
- Trainees wishing to broaden their knowledge of maternal medicine
- High-risk/specialised midwives with an interest in maternal medicine
For more information and to book, visit: RCoG