EnSeal PTC and ERBE VIO represent a new quality in tissue fusion and dissection.
With PTC homogeneous and safe tissue fusion is possible at low temperatures. This means no carbonization.
- Effective fusion of vessels with diameters of up to 7 mm and burst pressures of up to 950 mmHg
- No aerosol formation, minimal smoke plume formation, good visibility at the operative site
- Minimal thermal spread protects adjacent tissue
- High compression of the grasped tissue
- Working is quicker due to the grasping surface (22 x 5 mm)
Functions such as AUTO STOP and the Modes of the VIO system (BiClamp) are optimally adjusted to the EnSeal.
More information on the EnSeal PTC and ERBE VIO is available from: