The National Trainees Conference is for trainees of all grades and hosted by trainees. This year’s conference aims to address moral and motivation within our speciality; to inject some vibrancy and balance into our training and showcase the positives of being an O&G trainee in the NHS and beyond. If you love obstetrics and gynaecology but hate the way training sometimes feels like a tick box exercise or are considering your choice of a career in O&G then this is the conference for you. In an increasingly pressurised health service the requirements on us as trainees continue to mount, the challenges facing a modern NHS and the challenges in our specialty need to be understood and we need the knowledge, tools and skills to allow us to successfully navigate our training.
Top reasons to attend NTC 2018
- Be challenged and inspired by keynote speakers
- Present your work on a national platform
- Get a pubmed citable abstract published in BJOG
- Be part of a community, to meet peers and share experiences
- Receive an update on current hot topics and clinical trials
Who should attend?
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology trainees ST1-7, college tutors, new consultants
- Medical Students, FY1s, FY2s or Anyone considering a career in Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Details for this event will be available shortly. If you would like to be notified when registration opens, please contact:
Kim Helm, quoting the name of the event;
- Tel: +44 20 7772 6468
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org